Saturday, September 13, 2014

This is pretty Dopey!

Good morning, Toontown campers.  The time has finally come for us to bid adieu.  Today I announce the last of our grand prize winners in the big, big Roger Rabbit Toontown Collectibles Extravaganza.

Before I do that, I want to thank all of the nearly 1,000 Roger Rabbit fans who submitted entries to my contest.  You’re a very creative bunch.  Your entries as they came in had me laughing every day for weeks.  I had so much fun with this contest that I might make it an annual affair.

Let’s get to the goodies..

The winner of the second grand prize is Jeff Delgado.  Jeff says that if Roger and Jessica went to a costume party they would go as Dopey and Snow White.  Jeff even sent me a picture (snapped on his new iPhone no doubt) of what they would like.



Good going, Jeff.  For that Dopey answer you win a Blu-ray DVD of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, a limited edition printed copy of my new book Who Wacked Roger Rabbit, and an extremely rare zillion simoleon note all autographed by me.

That’s it for now, Toontownians.  Stay Tooned over the next few weeks as I post photos of the winners with their booty.

No comments: